Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 10 (the real one): Detroit, Mi


We never really know what kind of venue we will arrive at in the morning. Sometimes it's a field, an amphitheater or a park. Warped Tour Detroit was set up at Comerica Park, home of the Detroit Tigers. This was the first day merch tents were indoors and being out of the direct sunlight was glorious. Do you know what else is glorious? Free Starbucks backstage!

I believe a lot of great music on tour comes out of collaboration. On the Detroit date Simone, Briggs and myself (Dunnigan) played a song with a solo act called Gardening, Not Architecture. It was a lot of fun and we'd like to thank Sarah for letting us take part.

Now to address the picture. Warped Tour rented out a bar for us after the show and threw a moustachio bashio djed by Sum 4¹and Andrew WK. I didn't have enough time to grow/perfect my moustache so I fashioned one out of out stickers. Did I mention open bar? Yea, that was a fun night.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment